Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres reserves all rights to modify, combine, change or eliminate the rates and promotions shown on the website: hotelmiareefislamujeres.com as well as the internal pages of any of its hotels, without prior notice.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all the hotels contained, but not limited to, within the hotelmiareefislamujeres.com site, including the Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres.
A customer or end user is defined as anyone who browses within the portal and who, as a result of their interaction, has booked a stay at any of the hotels through Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres or through the Call Center.
The client accepts at the end of making a reservation on the miabacalar.com site the terms and conditions mentioned in this section, as well as the conditions to apply the corresponding promotions that are in force on the website at the time.
The rates shown on hotelmiareefislamujeres.com are dynamic, which means that they are constantly changing and depending on occupancy levels and/or seasonality, with which Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres has no obligation to honor a past rate. or future, which may be in better circumstances against that listed at the present time.
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to the price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information is the exclusive property of Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres. Although limited copies of the travel itinerary (and related documents) are permitted for travel reservations or services made through this Website, the user agrees NOT to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, present, reproduce, publish , authorize, alter, transfer, sell or resell information, software, products or services obtained through this website.
Likewise, the user agrees not to:
- Use this website or its content for any commercial purpose;
- Make speculative, false, fraudulent reservations or in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information on this website using any robot, spider, redirector or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- Take any measure that imposes or may impose, according to the internal criteria of Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure;
- Deep link to any part of this website, including without limitation the purchase path for any travel services, for any purpose without express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or incorporate any part of this website into any other website without prior written permission.
- If the reservation or user account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres may cancel any travel or service reservation associated with the name, email address or account, and close any associated account.
- If the user has carried out any fraudulent activity, Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres reserves the right to file any necessary legal action, making the user responsible for any economic loss for Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres, including litigation costs and damages.
To object to the cancellation of a reservation or freezing or closing of an account, it is necessary to contact the Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres Call Center.
Pre-Paid Rate: At any of the hotels, when selecting the “Pay Now” or “Reserve” option, hotelmiareefislamujeres.com will immediately charge the amount on the credit card in Mexican pesos or US dollars depending on the country of origin of the reservation. credit card, if it is different, the charge will be applied in US dollars. Please note that taxes and fees vary between the two payment options. Tax rates and currency exchange rates may change over time between reservation and stay.
hotelmiareefislamujeres.com discount coupons can only be applied to reservations with the “Pay Now” option.
The hotel reviews displayed on this website are intended as a general guide only and Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres does not guarantee the accuracy of the reviews. Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres does not provide any type of guarantee on the availability of specific products and services. Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres can make improvements and/or modifications to the website hotelmiareefislamujeres.com as well as the internal pages of the hotels, at any time.
Currency Converter: If a currency converter is available on the Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Exchange rates are based on various sources that are publicly available and should only be used as a guide. The rates are not exact, so they may vary. Forex quotes are not updated every day. You need to check the date in the currency converter function to see the day the currency was last updated. The information provided by this application is believed to be accurate; however, Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres does not guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, you are advised to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the exchange rate. Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres You do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use and it is expressly prohibited to resell, redistribute and use this information for commercial purposes.
Indemnification: The user agrees to defend and indemnify Hotel MÍA Reef Isla Mujeres and any of its officers, directors, collaborators and agents against any claim, causes of action, lawsuits, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or others. costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including, among others, reasonable legal and accounting fees, incurred by third parties as a result of:
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the documents referenced herein;
- The violation of any law or right of a third party;
- Misuse of this website.