Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMEX.
We do not offer monthly plans for the moment.
From Cancun International Airport, you must head for the ferry station locates in Puerto Juárez. You’ll find 3 different shipping companies: Marinssa, Naveganto, and Ultramar. Once in Isla Mujeres, cab service is offered right next to the ferry station.
We offer transportation service from the airport to the ferry station at an additional cost. For more information contact: [email protected]
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks).
- Drinks (including alcoholic drinks).
- Taxes and tips included in rate.
- Cevichería. Sarimar Restaurant.
- Blue Moon.
- Las Marias Restaurant.
- Coffee Gallery.
Type of bed is subject to availability, however, we may submit special cases.
There are no charges for specific bed types. It is possible to submit special cases and needs that’ll be confirmed with your check-in.
Generally, when a guest submits a special request, our reservation desk does a complete effort to help. If this doesn’t happen, we offer additional beds which are also subject to availability.
Transportation service comes at an additional cost as it is not included in the rates.
- Kids from 0 to 2 years of age enter free.
- Kids from 3 to 11 years of age have special minor rates.
- Kids from 12 on pay adult rates.
Yes, you can contact us and let us know about your anniversary or honeymoon to request a romantic amenity in your room. The cost will depend on what is requested.
The day pass has a cost of $98 USD per adult and $49 USD per minor. Day passes include:
- 1 towel.
- Beach chair access.
- Access to the beach, and the pool area.
- Open Bar and hotel access.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- No previous reservation is required.
- Early check-in: Our guests may arrive and leave their luggage with their bellboy and as soon as the room is ready, they’ll be advised.
- Late check out: Our guests must leave the room by 12:00 pm, but may leave their luggage with the bellboy and use the hotel facilities.
The standard features of every room are Wi-Fi, coffee maker, iron and ironing table, minibar, hairdryer, air conditioning, cable television, safe-deposit box, sliding windows, doors, and blinds.
We don’t own golf carts, however, there are plenty of places in the island to do so: Ultramar (maritime company) Upon arrival to the island, you’ll find 3 different places to rent a golf cart. In front of the hotel, you’ll find another leasing company.
The Kings Pool may be closed temporarily and without prior notice according to weather issues, maintenance, government regulations and security reasons.